Get the card every traveler needs…the
World Travelers of America® American Express® Card
issued by First Bankcard®,
a division of First National Bank of Omaha
WTA is always on the watch for programs and services that will benefit its members and we found one with the partnership we have with First Bankcard® and American Express® for the World Travelers Card, designed specifically with you in mind.
The World Travelers of America American Express® Card provided by First Bankcard® offers you truly valuable benefits such as:
- Travel Maximum Rewards® program, created specifically for you where you’ll earn 2 points for each $1 in Qualifying Travel Transactions posted to your account such as airfare, rental cars, hotels, cruise lines and more, plus earn 1 point for each $1 dollar spent on everything else(1). Points expire on or after the fifth anniversary of when they were awarded.
- Redemptions that range from unforgettable travel experiences, designer merchandise, gift cards and even a cash back option in the form of a statement credit(1).
- Exclusive American Express® benefits include(2):
- access to entertainment tickets before the general public
- access to valuable offers and discounts from top brands
- travel and emergency assistance
- help recovering lost or stolen luggage
- help finding medical care and legal advice
- travel accident insurance
- auto rental insurance
- extended warranty protection and purchase security
- Complimentary World Travelers of America membership for as long as the Card is open and in good standing – that’s a $19 value each and every year which opens the door for you to all of the other valuable WTA member benefits.
“We chose First BankCard because of their exemplary service and competitive product pricing including attractive interest rates. And, we chose American Express because of their unique and truly useful card benefits – all designed for our discerning World Travelers of America audience. We believe that this is a special credit card program and encourage our WTA members and audience to consider it,” says Amy Bednarcik, Executive VP of WTA.
Click here to learn more about this exciting program and apply for your World Travelers of America American Express Card today!
This is an advertisement for a credit card.
(1) See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details.
(2) Complete program details, including restrictions, limitations and exclusions, will be provided when you become a Cardmember.
This card is issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.